Shining star of istanbul with social facilities

From 45.734 € GET FREE BROCHURE DEVELOPMENT DETAILSREF.NR. 5149
Location:Esenyurt/Istanbul Bedroom:1 Livingroom:1 Type:Apartments Bathroom:1 Size:70 15 mins30 mins2 mins 1 mins25 mins20 mins
PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONPRINT
The shining star of Istabul European side with 2 blocks in residence standards. Live your dream Istanbul in our new ready-to-move project with exclusive offers.Constructed on 10.200 m2 land. Only 30% of the existing land is used for building area and remaining 70% is used for green field and social facility. There are 1+1 and 3+1 flat types in project. ... Request more details
Some nice words about us...
Tove og Arne R.

Kiitos meidän kaikkien ihanalle Marialle. Helmikuussa haimme...

Read More...
Steve D.

With the help of everyone at New Home in Turkey not only was it...

Read More...
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
  • Your enquiry will be forwarded
    directly to your assigned Sales
    Representative
  • Your Sales Representative will
    contact you to give you more
    information regarding your request
  • Your personal details are fully
    secured and guaranteed not to be given to any third parties
Similar Properties
  • Family friendly complex with good facilities on site in Istanbul
    From 45.500 €
    Esenyurt / Istanbul

    1 Bedrooms1 Bathroom

  • Ready to move in residence with top quality facilities on site in Istanbul
    From 42.300 €
    Beylikduzu / Istanbul

    1 Bedrooms1 Bathroom

  • Luxury Esenyurt apartments for investment at bargain prices
    From 41.700 €
    Esenyurt / Istanbul

    1 Bedrooms1 Bathroom

  • Luxury residence complex for lifestyle or investment in Beylikdüzü
    From 40.200 €
    Beylikduzu / Istanbul

    1 Bedrooms1 Bathroom

  • Luxury and modern design in the complex for sale in Yalova
    From 39.300 €
    Yalova / Istanbul

    1 Bedrooms1 Bathroom

  • An outstanding residence in Istanbul with a wide selection of facilities
    From 45.800 €
    Beylikduzu / Istanbul

    1 Bedrooms1 Bathroom

  • Luxury complex of apartments with high quality and fantastic facilities in Esenyurt
    From 47.100 €
    Esenyurt / Istanbul

    1 Bedrooms1 Bathroom

  • Investment With 5 Years Rental Income Guarantee
    From 47.230 €
    Sakarya / Istanbul

    1 Bedrooms1 Bathroom

CLOSE
CLOSE